Forum Discussion

RoslynBowes
Experienced User
3 days ago
Solved

STP2 uploading employee pay for EOFY

I have a few employees that won't upload to the ATO for the EOFY.  I keep getting this message:

"Something went wrong. Please try again or refresh the browser."

I can't see anything wrong.  The figures tie out.    How can I sort this?

Thanks, Ros

• Excellent.  Thanks David.   Yes, this worked and the funny thing is I remember this happening last year and I had completely forgotten!     There should be a note somewhere in MYOB for this anomaly.    Thanks again.  Ros

8 Replies

•  I am having the exact same issue. It is only for a handful of our 50 plus employees. Any help would be most appreciated. David

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi All,

If you're having issues with finalising and receiving an error message "Something went wrong", you may refer on this Community Forum post. Kindly clear your AccountRight cache, log out and log back in. If this doesn't work, may I know when you receive this error. In what page of the STP reporting center screen when this error came up? How many employees do you have? If you have a large staff data base, and received the error you'll need to submit by batches.

Best regards,

Doreen

RoslynBowes
      Experienced User

Hi Doreen,

Thanks for your reply.  I cannot find MYOB Cache in my system.  Could it now be called something else?  See attachment.  I have approx 30 employees and have uploaded a few at a time.  There are now about 4 that I can't  upload.  I tick the employee details on the EOFY Finalisation page and then press notify and send to ATO.  This is when I get the 'Sorry' error message.  

• Most of the employees I am having problems with are in receipt of an allowance as well has have Fringe Benefits. Could this be an issue ? Ros, Is this the case for you?I also have been uploading a few at a time but the last few are proving stubborn and I continue to receive the "sorry error message". I have checked the setups and nothing seems out of the ordinary. What is the phone number to contact MYOB. I know I will be on hold with MYOB for an eternity but don't seem to have any other option and it is unfair that some of our staff have access to their Payment summaries to prepare their Tax returns and some don't.

RoslynBowes
    Experienced User

Yes, I would like the MYOB support phone number too please.  The ones I have an issue with did receive Paid Parental Leave during the year, but again, checked all setups and seems okay.  The other one left during the year and did have FB, but no setup issues that I can see.    These are the three I have remaining.    David, did you clear the cache?  Could you find it?

• Ros, not sure if this relevant to you but I have got mine to work. The issue I had was I recording Fringe Benefits where the Grossed up figure exceeded $2,000 and this was causing the problem. All Grossed up FBT figures that are below $3773 should not be shown and this will fix the problem. Hope you get yours to work, Regards David

RoslynBowes
    Experienced User

Excellent.  Thanks David.   Yes, this worked and the funny thing is I remember this happening last year and I had completely forgotten!     There should be a note somewhere in MYOB for this anomaly.    Thanks again.  Ros