Forum Discussion

Chellie2205
Contributing User
2 months ago

Super / Bank Recs

in May Super was paid from MYOB through the Pay Superannuation.  Due to someone's super $ coming back to the bank, i was advised by MYOB, to undo that Super transaction, put all payments except the ones that money came back to the Payroll Liabilities Account.  I did this and went on to process the employee's super correctly in the next pay super.  However, doing my bank rec for May, im seeing the payroll liabilities super amount sitting in there - it won't match with bank feeds coz that's already been done.   MYOB are not helpful on the phone, they just don't understand, they today requested that i deleted it.  How do i remove them from my Reconcile Accounts Window.  TIA

1 Reply

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Chellie2205

I see you're having a bit of a hiccup with returned super payments showing up in your reconciliation window. Normally, if these payments are processed correctly in the Pay Liabilities screen with the right bank and ledger account, they shouldn't be hanging around in your reconciliation window. But don't worry; we can sort this out. If you've done everything right and they're still there, you can access this transaction by clicking the blue arrow button next to the corresponding ID number. Once it's open, just right-click the window and select 'delete transaction'. That should clear them from your Reconcile Accounts window.

If the issue persists, you may need to visit help sites like myob.com/support or myaccount.myob.com to find MOCA, our virtual assistant. Use MOCA for immediate queries and assistance. If MOCA can't help, you'll be automatically directed to our live chat team.

Cheers,

Princess