Forum Discussion

TobyFung
Contributing Cover User
3 years ago
Solved

Super fund list

Hi I have the problem to enter the Usi details for Christian Super  (USI CHR0001AU) and I could not find any details as that are not in the list for selection. Couldy you please assit me how to add it?

thanks 

Toby

• Hi TobyFung , Buffd 

This fund is available in the list of registered funds now under the following details:

Please log out of the file, log back in and let us know if you can now see the fund.

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi TobyFung 

This fund is currently not in our super funds list. Our teams are investigating this and I will update this thread as soon as I have further information on this. 

Buffd
      Experienced Cover User

It would have been good for MYOB to let us know why it has suddenly come of the list of super funds.

I have been paying super to them for months and now its not on the list....

I have spent hours including a phone call to MYOB support that told me Christian Super is merging on the 1st September when infact after yet another phone call to Christian Super they are not.

Get with MYOB

Komal_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi TobyFung , Buffd 

This fund is available in the list of registered funds now under the following details:

Please log out of the file, log back in and let us know if you can now see the fund.