Forum Discussion

SP64
Experienced User
3 years ago

Superannuation verification code

Good Afternoon,

Is there any way we can have the superanuation vertification code emailed instead of having it sent via text message?

Thanks

SP

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi SP64,

Thank you for your post. 

At the moment, the verification code can only be sent via text message. I am not aware of any changes being made to this process, however, if you wanted to head to the Idea Exchange Board you can put your suggestion forward to our developers for their review. 

If you have any further queries, please reach out. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

SP64
      Experienced User

Hi Sam,

It's very dissappointing as MYOB do not seem to care what the customer wants anymore !! There are so many featues that we lost once the new system came on board.  For the amount of money we pay per month for MYOB I am no longer seeing the value.

Disappointed MYOB customer

SP64

Sam_R
        Former Staff

Hi SP64,

Sorry to hear you feel this way. I do want to assure you that we do this for the security of your account. Nowadays it is a lot more common for verification codes to be sent via text message as emails have a higher chance of being compromised. 

If you wish to offer additional feedback on this, you can do this via the Feedback & Complaints channel on our Contact us page.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.