Forum Discussion

JByrn49
Experienced Cover User
11 months ago
Solved

Superfund not showing in list in Accountright

I have replied to another post - but am posting again.

COLONIAL FIRST STATE FIRSTCHOICE EMPLOYER SUPER is not showing in the MYOB fund list.  I have contacted the fund and all details are correct.  I have entered it and left the Registered name blank and therefore when I try to process the super it doesn't like it. 

The fund is still operational - had no recent changes

Any help would be appreciated.  I have attached images of the MYOB list and the Superfund Lookup list.

Thanks

Janelle

• Hi JByrn49 

Thank you for your post. 

Can I please confirm what's the fund USI & ABN number? Upon checking the super fund list. It seems that you are entering the incorrect fund name. 

Please feel free to post again if you have further queries. I'm more than happy to assist.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi JByrn49 

Thank you for your post. 

Can I please confirm what's the fund USI & ABN number? Upon checking the super fund list. It seems that you are entering the incorrect fund name. 

Please feel free to post again if you have further queries. I'm more than happy to assist.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

JByrn49
      Experienced Cover User

Thank you - yes as simple as that I was typing Colonial instead of CFS.  All sorted.  I appreciate your help.

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi JByrn49 

Thank you for the update. It's really great to hear that this now solved and it's a pleasure helping you. Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future. We are more than happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess