Forum Discussion

Betho11
Contributing User
12 months ago
Solved

Superfund not in list

I have received a notice from MYOB informing that one of our employees are affected by Suncorp Brighter Super changing to Brighter super optimiser fund, however when I search Suncorp Brighter Super in the superfund list it doesnt show nor does the USI. I have also tried to add the new superfund (Brighter Super Optimiser) and it is not showing in the registerd name drop down list. 

• Hi Betho11 

Thank you for your reply. Yes, you couldn't see this new Fund Name on the MYOB Superfund list, as for the article that I've provided, you'll be able to add this after May 25, 2023. Please bear with us, as our MYOB team is doing some fix and updates for Superfunds in the background. You may also refer to this updated Community Forum posts.

Cheers,

Princess

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Betho11 

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

Last Thursday 18th of May 2023, when we received updates from this Fund (Suncorp Brighter Super), that they will be no longer accepting contributions, as this fund will be transferred to Brighter Super Optimiser. 

For more detailed information about this, you may look through this Help Article, Set up superannuation funds.

Please feel free to post again I'm happy to assist.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

Betho11
      Contributing User

Is this warning about the superfund an automatic message? I dont have a Suncorp Brighter  in our MYOB system and it wont let me add the new one. I have used the set up superfund guide and it still wont allow the new superfund to be added.

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Betho11 

Thank you for your reply. Yes, you couldn't see this new Fund Name on the MYOB Superfund list, as for the article that I've provided, you'll be able to add this after May 25, 2023. Please bear with us, as our MYOB team is doing some fix and updates for Superfunds in the background. You may also refer to this updated Community Forum posts.

Cheers,

Princess