Forum Discussion

Son22
User
10 months ago

tax table revision warning

We have changed back to myob after changing to xero for a period, the easyiest way we found to get the data back in myob is to update the old version we had used previously but now when we do payroll we keep getting the warning that the payroll is in a previous year. I have checked and we are the latest version (2023.7.1.5) and nothing I do is working. I hope somone might be able to help.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • HI I have fixed this problem now so please disregard. Not sure how I did it as I tried so many things but it's all good now. 

Genreve_S
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Son22

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community Forum. 

We are glad you decided to go back to using MYOB software. Generally, the tax tables automatically update after you create any transaction, this is because the tax tables are updated depending on the most recent processed pay in the system. We're happy that you have managed to fix the issue in your end. Also, here is the help article PAYG tax tables, just in case you run into any issues in the future. 

Let us know if you require any further assistance. We're happy to help. 

Cheers,

Genreve

Son22
        User

So It's looks like I'm not as cleaver as I thought and when I went to process payroll today the problem is back.

Please help