Forum Discussion

Gasso
Contributing User
5 months ago

time billing

hi   MYOB team,     If i assign  TIME BILLING function to a staff member, can they see PAYROLL related sensitive information.  as i se form  time billing notes that Staff payrates are listed ?

please advise.  thank you all again .

happy new year

G.

4 Replies

Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Gasso,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum. 

We appreciate you in bringing this to us. In this regard, granting an access to a staff member and selecting Time Billing will allow all team members who have access to a list of all jobs in your file, and any information connected to time billing will be visible to the staff members who have access to time billing. 

I hope this helps. If you still need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again. We are happy to help. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel

Gasso
      Contributing User

OK, noted , but  will they see payroll Information.  I dont understand how time billing works, but i can see in myob help notes, thaat it needs to show who worked on the JOBS list , and pay rates.? Is that correct ??

thanks

Celia_B
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Gasso,

We hope this message finds you well. We just want to check back with you regarding your concern about your time billing issue. You can reach out to us if you still need further assistance or if you have other questions or concerns. Rest assured that one of our Community Forum moderators will be happy to assist you.  

Kind Regards, 

Cel

Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Gasso,

Thank you for getting back to us and providing an update. For additional information, time billing reports can be filtered to give you just the information you want. These reports monitor how you and your staff spend your time and whether it is spent profitably. If you choose Time Billing and Payroll, it allows all team members to view a list of all jobs and if your employees don't need to allocate their time to a job, choose Payroll instead. For more information you can check out this Help Article: The time billing workflow.

Let us know if you still need assistance with this. We are happy to assist. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel