Forum Discussion

IK59
Contributing User
4 years ago
Solved

Time in Lieu accrued -TIL taken is not deducting

previous timesheets when using time in lieu recording, would deduct from the time in lieu accrued the time taken. now on first pay after EOY when taking time in lieu it advising there is no accrual.  

time in lieu accrual set up has a carry remainding entitlement over ticked adn the linked wage category is Time in lieu taken to reduce it.  No problems before EOY. 

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
      Wynn
      Experienced Cover User

I found 2 out of 3 TIL calculations in the first pay run calculated TIL ok but one employee's TIL is wrong! I did a report to check all their balances andI see no reason for the 3rd one to not calculate properly!! Really don't know what to do about it.

Steven_M
        Former Staff

Hi Wynn 

Entitlements in AccountRight are calculated based on the calculation basis that the user does set for the entitlement. This can be viewed by Payroll>>Payroll Categories>>Entitlements>>Choosing the desired entitlement category>>Calculation basis. If the entitlement is not calculating as intended I would make sure that you have the correctly listed value for that field.

Also, ensuring that the employee is linked to that entitlement i.e the Employee button on the Entitlement Information window would be a recommendation as well. As if they are not linked to the entitlement then it will not appear on the Pay Employee window for calculation.