Forum Discussion

Triggs
Contributing Cover User
3 months ago

Timesheet app that suits desktop version of AR

Hi all,

Needing some advice please.  We use AR desktop & Live but obviously live is a basic payroll not the full AR experience.  I use acitivities to track tasks that the staff do for our engineering/fabrication business.  This isn't used for billing neccessarily but more internal cost tracking to ensure we're on budget.  The staff are very used to doing this on their timesheets and I want an app that has the same capability - any tips would be appreciated.

Hope MYOB get these two versions in sync with the same capabilities because it is doing my head in.

3 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, Triggs

Thanks for your post.

If you're seeking an app to effectively track staff tasks using activities, we recommend exploring our website, the MYOB App Marketplace, where you can discover various applications tailored to your business requirements. Additionally, you may find MYOB Team to be a valuable resource for your needs. You may check the Help Article: Getting started with MYOB Team for more information. Feel free to explore these options to enhance your business operations.

Feel free to post again anytime if you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

Triggs
      Contributing Cover User

I've realised now that the teams won't work with my hybrid version where my desktop payroll is more comprehensive and allows me the option to have the activities listed etc as well as TIL earned and taken - along with many other payroll categories.

I have already looked at the apps and haven't found what I need which is why I posted in forum.

I must say that I'm pretty dissapointed that the online version of Accountright is so poor in its functionality considering I'm paying for the program features that are on the desktop?

Not very happy at the moment and trying to get solutions is like pulling teeth......

What I'm after is a digital timesheet app (teams or whatever) but that has the ability to properly match the desktop version of Accountright - not just the online version of it which is the basic version of the program.

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, Triggs

Thanks for your response.

Employees can also enter activities using MYOB Team app that can be seen in timesheets. Also, MYOB Team can be used both desktop and web version. You can check the Help Articles: Using the MYOB Team mobile app and Using the MYOB Team admin portal to know more about this.

However, if this still doesn't suit your business needs, we encourage you to take a moment to post AccountRight Ideas Exchange board for future consideration.

Please feel free to create a post again if you encounter issue in the future.

Best regards,

Doreen