Forum Discussion

David65
Experienced User
6 months ago

GST Report Doesnt agree

I ran a GST report in my Desktop Account Right for GST for the last quarter then compared it to the online version.

It appears that a Credit I raised for Bad Debts in November and applied against non recoverable invoices was included in the desktop report but not the online.

I use cash basis - urgent assistance required please

4 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi David65,

Thanks for your post.

My apologies for the late reply. I understand your concern about GST reports. There might be a discrepancy between the Desktop Account Right and the online version of MYOB when it comes to GST reports and the inclusion of credits for bad debt. GST credits can be claimed when a delinquent customer owes bad debt on a GST-bound purchase. However, it's not clear why this credit is not appearing in your online GST report. To be able to assist you further with this, may we request a screenshot of the report? Please hide any important details included in the report before posting it here in the forum.

We're looking forward to your response.

Kind regards,

Shella

David65
      Experienced User

Hi Sheila - Thanks for getting back to me

I have attached the GST report from the 2 MYOBs and also the 3 credits dated 31/10/23 which have all been approritaly applied to the respective invoices

Please let me know how you go with this