Forum Discussion

2 months ago

NO GST ON BAS REPORT

Hi all, 

Im trying to lodge my BAS, and discovered that the GST part is not showing up on my BAS only the PAYG.

How do i fix this???

see attached 

5 Replies

DuncanS
    Ultimate Partner

lISA_JANS 

The STP prefills on the BAS.

I agree this to the P&L and Payroll Report.

Does your MYOB Return Report show the GST amounts?

I use ATO Online to lodge as the ATO gives the running ICA amount on the lodged BAS.

Duncan

Princess_R
      MYOB Moderator

Hi lISA_JANS,

I see you're having trouble with your BAS lodgment where the GST isn't showing up, just the PAYG. No worries, we'll sort this out. Besides what DuncanS mentioned, make sure your GST and PAYG reporting periods are set up correctly. Different reporting periods can cause issues. If those are correct, check that all transactions are coded with a GST-inclusive tax code. For more information, please check out this Help article: BASlink FAQs. There could be other reasons too, so this post might shed some light on why the GST isn't showing.

Feel free to post anytime you need further assistance.

Cheers,

Princess

lISA_JANS
        User

Hi.

Thanks for your reply.

Everything is set up as far as I can see.

There are so many issues with this file including payroll. Notice only 2 months showing not 3.

Dec and Jan wages weren't reported via STP and I have tried to reverse or delete but doesn't work.

I've been told to re run all wages as a negative and then re do all the wages again.

lISA_JANS
      User

Hello Duncan.

Yes I'm aware it pre fills. But there is nothing there . mYOb have been no help at all and I am at a loss as to how to fix this