Forum Discussion

13 days ago

Old version of Myob

I have been happily using MYOB Accounting Plus V10 forever, but my computer died and I have had to upgrade to Windows 11, which means I can no longer download the app onto my computer.  My question is, can I upload my data to a new MYOB software like Account Right?

2 Replies

Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Laila2,

I wanted to inform you that you can upgrade your current MYOB Accounting Plus V10 to AccountRight V19. Once the upgrade is activated, you'll then have the option to further upgrade to AccountRight PC Edition 2016.

This upgrade process will provide you with enhanced features and improved functionality that can benefit your business operations. You can download our software here: Downloads - MYOB Support.

Regards,

Sai

Liz_A
    Valued User

Hi Laila2 

I may be able to help you with this without you having to upgrade your version that appears to be a on a perpetual licence (meaning free forever). I have numerous old versions of MYOB and would be able to send you copies via MS OneDrive. If you think this may be useful, then you are welcome to email me at majubawest@hotmail.com.

Cheers

Liz