Forum Discussion

Lindie
Cover User
25 days ago

Quotes not emailing

The quotes that we are emailing are not going to customer but it is showing that quote has emailed.

I ticked the email to me box and we received the quote but customers still are not receiving??

Any ideas what is going on?? I used to work a lot of glitches with the new format.

It used show the email address that it was sent to but not now. So I am having to download the PDF and send it through our email not as efficient.

5 Replies

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Lindie,

I understand you’re experiencing some issues with the new format and having trouble with quotes not being emailed to your customers. Let's work on making this smoother for you! Did any error messages appear when you tried to send them? Is this issue happening with all your customers? If you're receiving the email but your customer isn't, it might be worth asking them to check if they've accidentally marked app.myob.com as spam or blocked it. Let me know if you need further assistance!

Cheers, 

Princess

Lindie
      Cover User

Hi Princess,

There wasn't any error message it showed "Email sent successfully" 

Not sure if it is happening with other customers as I normally do not send the quotes but I will check and test another customer.

I will also get this particular customer to check his spam settings.

Shella_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Lindie

It's good to know that the emails are going through without a hitch! It's also a good idea to have the customer check their spam settings. Please keep monitoring the situation, and don't hesitate to post again if you need more assistance.

Kind regards,

Shella