Leanne_Berry
Ultimate Partner
11 years ago
Open

Print/Email: Remove Un-emailed or unprinted From Print/Email Lists

It would be great to be able to clean these areas out periodically without having to resort to printing to PDF or taking outlook offline

51 Comments

Tanya_Spence
    Experienced Cover User

Can we please have a "remove all" button or selectively remove items from the print or email remittances.  I find that I have a massive list of unemailed and/or unprinted remittances that I no longer wish to send. 

Tanya_Spence
      Experienced Cover User

Thank you Kerry that is a great work around, I might try it. 

Point is though it is only a work around and it really needs to be possible within the software as well.

Kerry_Black
      Super Partner

With the to be emailed, if you are using Outlook go into work offline mode, send all your emails, go into your Outbox in Outlook and delete them, and then turn Outlook back to work online mode

Tanya_Spence
      Experienced Cover User

Thank you Rowlands, but yes that used to work fabulously in the Classic version but not as well in the new one and doesn't help with the to be emailed which is more the issue.

• Hi there Radbooks and judehalls,

Thank you for your comments and feedback in regards to having a more functional way to clear the unsent transactions in the To Be Printed / To Be Emailed window. We most definitely do believe that this is a suggestion that would benefit a lot of clients.

Everyone who would like to see this idea incorported into AccountRight, please do cast your vote by selecting the '+ VOTE' button next to the idea heading.

Cheers,

Tallie

• Not being able to dump unsent emails and unprinted has always been a problem.  I am surprised it has not been considered before now.  Heres hoping

judyhalls

Radbooks
    Experienced Partner

This would be amazing if this could be implemented so painful and time consuming having to print or take emails offline.

Debbie Demooy

Rad Bookkeeping

• Status changed:
    New
    to
    Open
    Thanks for your Suggestion Leanne, this sounds like it could be a real time saver and we would be happy to look into adding this into a future update. Other users who would like to see this added, please remember to vote too so we can see how much demand there is for this feature.
  • Hi everyone

I really appreciate the new way of printing to a .PDF - meaning that we can individually attach files to emailsif we choose not to send immediately via email.

However, I occasionally use this function to clear out unwanted information showing, ie, clients don't print these items, but if they haven't ticked the box they sit there waiting to be printed, etc... so I have always printed to a .PDF writer, which used to then bulk all these items together.

Is there a chance that we could put in there somewhere to choose whether we wanted these to print individually or in one file? ... as saving one at a time, when sometimes clients have hundreds of these outstanding, isn't an option.

Thanks,

Julie