Forum Discussion

Nush
User
4 years ago
Solved

Accounts in alphabetical order

Hi,

The expenses in my P&l are not in alpahbetical order.Can you please let me know how can I do this as I'm new to MYOB and couldtn find a way to sort this out.Please find attached an extract of how the names of the expenses are displayed.

Thanks

Nush

• Hi Nush 

Profit and Loss accounts are ordered according to the account list structure. The account list structure is based on account numbers, not account names.  As a result, I wouldn't expect the Profit and Loss report to have the accounts in alphabetical order unless your account list was structured as such, which would be very rare.

Account list being available in AccountRight through Accounts>>Accounts Lists.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Nush 

Profit and Loss accounts are ordered according to the account list structure. The account list structure is based on account numbers, not account names.  As a result, I wouldn't expect the Profit and Loss report to have the accounts in alphabetical order unless your account list was structured as such, which would be very rare.

Account list being available in AccountRight through Accounts>>Accounts Lists.