9b50fb02-b92a-4092-8349-fc8f2e5456d3

Error
invalid_request

Error description
The client identifier or the redirection endpoint URI is invalid

Help please.

• Hi VL2

Thank you for your post.

To troubleshoot your issue, you may need to reset your 2FA authentication. To do this, please close all web browsers and access the security center. Then, select the option 'Change your 2FA device' or 'Get started'. The option you see will depend on whether you currently have 2FA email or app enabled.

If the issue persists after trying this, I recommend creating a support ticket from myaccount.myob.com or reaching out to our virtual assistant MOCA. If MOCA is unable to answer your concern, you will be routed to the live chat.

In the meantime, if you need any other assistance, feel free to create a new thread in the forum.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
    Genreve

1 Reply

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi VL2

Thank you for your post.

To troubleshoot your issue, you may need to reset your 2FA authentication. To do this, please close all web browsers and access the security center. Then, select the option 'Change your 2FA device' or 'Get started'. The option you see will depend on whether you currently have 2FA email or app enabled.

If the issue persists after trying this, I recommend creating a support ticket from myaccount.myob.com or reaching out to our virtual assistant MOCA. If MOCA is unable to answer your concern, you will be routed to the live chat.

In the meantime, if you need any other assistance, feel free to create a new thread in the forum.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
    Genreve