Forum Discussion

gcdjrl
Experienced Cover User
4 years ago
Solved

Lodge BAS Online not working

I am getting a message saying "We're having some technical problems and cant open this activity statement right now.  Please try again later".

Have checked previous posts regarding this and followed recommendations, nothing works.  I am using the new 2020.3 version.

How can this still not be resolved after nearly 2 months?

• Hi gcdjrl 

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. In the Sign In window please make sure that the option Link this User ID to your my.MYOB account is ticked. Once this option is ticked you should be able to lodge your BAS.

sign.PNG

Please let me know how you go with this.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi gcdjrl 

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. In the Sign In window please make sure that the option Link this User ID to your my.MYOB account is ticked. Once this option is ticked you should be able to lodge your BAS.

sign.PNG

Please let me know how you go with this.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

gcdjrl
      Experienced Cover User

Thanks Tracey - I found this solution in another thread and tried it.  It worked.  Thankyou