Forum Discussion

3 years ago
Solved

My latest BAS statement has no figures in it

My latest BAS statement has no figures in it

• Hi RickWadrop 

Thanks for your post. The BAS fields are populated based on the GST codes selected in the set up. You can check this by opening the statement and click on Settings>>Set up activity statement fields. 

If the set up is correct click on Update from ledger in the top right corner to refresh the fields.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi RickWadrop 

Thanks for your post. The BAS fields are populated based on the GST codes selected in the set up. You can check this by opening the statement and click on Settings>>Set up activity statement fields. 

If the set up is correct click on Update from ledger in the top right corner to refresh the fields.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

RickWadrop
      User

Thanks for the response.  As it happens I have now found out that the setup details are apparently stored on the PC I was using which was destroyed in a recent flood.  I purchased  a new PC and as I was online, continued working with no problem until I tried to produce a BAS return.   I have found a backup of the BASlink file and will attempt to use it 

RickWadrop
        User

I have found a backup BASlink setup file but have been unable to import it into Accountright.  The instructions I found in posts re similar problems do not seem to match what I have on my screens.  The Import/Export Assistant under the File Tab does not seem to cover this situation.  

(I use Accountright but am not an accountant and want to use the setup that was established before I took over the job)

Any advise (apart from find an accountant to help me setup again)?