Forum Discussion

Karok
User
2 years ago

Trial Balance & balance sheet out of balance

Hi There, I'm on Myob Accountright, we had issues of the trialbalance not balancing a few months ago, this month is out of balance by another 1,400. Please can you help

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • hi my trial balance isnt balancing, neither does the balancesheet. Please can this be looked into- i went to settings and did the opening balance add 1 to a blance with 0 and remove it later, but it did nothing to fix the problem. I'm on hold for the last 2hrs.49 mins to myob and no one is there to answer my call. my client id is xxxx

thanks Kanista

*Account information removed by MYOB Moderator for privacy and security, ^TH

SamaraM
      Former Staff

Hi Kanista (Karok)

Firstly I recommend clearing the browser cache which can resolve some odd behaviour in reports displaying incorrectly: Clearing the AccountRight Cache.

If after doing that it is still out of balance could you please provide the Balance Sheet and Trial Balance reports so I can investigate further?

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Karok
        User

hi,

no clearing the catche hasnt solved the problem.  i'll send through the info to messages.

thanks k