Forum Discussion

Suzi_Byrom
Contributing Cover User
2 years ago

BPAY Transaction Fees

Hi MYOB Team,

I can see that this has previously asked by many other users, and whilst they have all been replied to and then "closed" for comment, this hasn't rectified nor made the problem businesses face go away.

So we ask again, can we please have either:

1. the ability to automatically pass on BPAY merchant fees to clients on invoices, just like with MASTERCARD and VISA; and/or

2. the abilitiy to switch off BPAY as a payment option, right now it is lumped in with Mastercard and VISA.

When we were part of the pilot program this was rarely an issue, but since being fully rolled out and all users now being aware that the charges are not passed on when selecting BPAY (and choosing that option more and more) we've had to decide what level of fees we're prepared to cop? As a result we've chosen to disable the payment feature all together for almost all of our Cash Sale Invoices and certainly any that are over $500 because whilst this is a great feature that costs associated are NOT!

Kind regards

Suzi

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hello Suzi_Byrom 

Thank you for the suggestion and feedback, I will pass this on. I would also recommend posting it on our Ideas exchange. Where you can give and vote for other suggestions that go directly to our developers. You might like to add your feedback here too 

Suzi_Byrom
      Contributing Cover User

Thank you Chris, I'll have a look over there now.