Forum Discussion

4 years ago
Solved

Bank Feed missing approval

Hi,

I process paid Invoices through Spend Money, then match/approve through Bank Feeds.  I entered approx. 15 paid invoices through MYOB and cannot find them through bank feeds, even when I click on Find and change amounts/dates etc.  I have attached a screenshot and you can see dates and amounts match.

What can I do to rectify?  This has worked perferctly up until Monday.

Thanks2020-10-14 (2).png

• Hi Willow02 

Generally this happens if these transactions are ticked in the Reconcile Accounts window. Therefore, my first recommendation would be going to Banking>>Reconcile accounts and checking if these transactions are ticked or unticked. In case they are already ticked, please untick them and then go back to the Bankfeeds screen, those transactions will appear back for you to match and approve.

Let me know if you have any questions on this. 

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Willow02 

Generally this happens if these transactions are ticked in the Reconcile Accounts window. Therefore, my first recommendation would be going to Banking>>Reconcile accounts and checking if these transactions are ticked or unticked. In case they are already ticked, please untick them and then go back to the Bankfeeds screen, those transactions will appear back for you to match and approve.

Let me know if you have any questions on this.