Bank Feeds Allocation

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Nincha
Experienced User
10 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

10Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Bank Feeds Allocation

Hi ,

Our bank feeds paid by client allocated automaticly matched with outstanding invoices. Sometimes wrongly matched. Apparently was set up by someone working before. How cna I cancell this settings? I prefer allocate every payment by myself based on remittances recieved from client. I made all bank rullings inactive but they all were related to payments to our suppliers. I could not find any clients payments rulles.

Thank you,

Nina

2 REPLIES 2
Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Bank Feeds Allocation

Hi @Nincha

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum! Our help article Bank feed rules has instructions on how you can delete rules that have been created, however deleting these rules will not affect any transactions where the rule has been applied. When the bank feed transactions are sent into AccountRight if a corresponding transaction exists in AccountRight, the bank feed transactions is automatically matched. If you wish to unmatch, you can do this by clicking the red X button to undo the match. 

Additionally there is a setting in the preferences within AccountRight where you can turn Auto approved bank transactions matched to the exact transactions in the software. This can be found by going to Setup > preferences > Banking tab. 

Please do let us know if you have any further questions. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Nincha
Experienced User
10 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

10Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Bank Feeds Allocation

Thank you very much. 

I did not knwo about preferances. I fixed it now. 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post