Forum Discussion

Gembait
Contributing Cover User
6 years ago
Solved

Bank feeds unable to connect.

Are the bank feeds down at the moment? Unable to connect.

• Hi Gembait 

From the log, I don't even see an attempted connection to our Bank Feeds service. This to me suggests something might be stopping the software from making this call.

Could you try re-setting the exclusions in your Anti-Virus and Firewall to cross this off the list of potential suspects? Here's the best support note for this: Speed and performance tips

Keep me posted on how you go.

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Haydes
    MYOB Product Team

Hi Gembait

I have not seen any other reports from Users today, I can see you have posted on the MYOB Essentials board and I'm not aware of this particular error in Essentials as it normally produces an error similar to: "Something's gone wrong"

Could you confirm if you are using AccountRight or Essentials? The troubleshooting between both products would be quite different.

Gembait
      Contributing Cover User

Oh I am using Accountright.

My internet is working fine so it isnt that. 

I click get bank transactions and it comes up "unable to connect".

Haydes
        MYOB Product Team

Hi Gembait

I've just moved your thread to the AccountRight boards to make it easier for others finding your thread.

Unable to Connect errors with Bank Feeds can happen for various reasons, from the server not responding in the to something blocking it. We can find out more by seeing what the Diagnostic Log can present us, could you please post this log so we can have a look?

To find the Diagnostic Log:
        1. Open your Start Menu
        2. Type: %localappdata%
        3. Open the %localappdata% folder:
        temp.png
        4. Open the MYOB Folder.
        5. Open the AccountRight Folder.
        6. Open the Version folder (E.g: 2018.4)
        7. Open the Diagnostics Folder.
        8. Copy the Huxley.Application_xxxx.log file to your Desktop to get to it easier.

You can use the Choose file button on the Reply page to add files to your post as attachments.