Forum Discussion

19 days ago
Solved

Credit Card Expense Allocation APP

Good Afternoon,

I am wonder what APP's people are using for Credit Card expense allocation.

I am wanting something that each card holder can login to, take photos and upload receipts and allocated the GL code foor the expense?

Thank you

• Hi Sinead679 and grahamrodrigue,

Thank you for your post.

Welcome aboard to our newest members in the Community Forum! Just wanted to share a handy tool we have called the MYOB Capture app. It lets you snap photos of your receipts and send them straight to your MYOB In Tray helping you keep compliant and organised. For more information, please refer to this Help article: Using the MYOB Capture app.

Also, don't forget to browse through our MYOB App Marketplace! You'll find a variety of third-party applications that could enhance your experience even further. 

I'd also like to thank you grahamrodrigue for sharing your insights.

Feel free to post again if you need further help.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

2 Replies

• Sinead679Doglikesbest wrote:

Good Afternoon,

I am wonder what APP's people are using for Credit Card expense allocation.

I am wanting something that each card holder can login to, take photos and upload receipts and allocated the GL code foor the expense?

Thank you

Hello,

For managing credit card expenses and allocation, there are several apps that people find useful. Here are a couple of options that might suit your needs:

Rho: This platform offers a comprehensive expense management tool that includes features like spend controls, automated approval workflows, and real-time data feeds between the expense management platform and your ERP system. It also provides real-time spend visibility and up to 1.25% cashback on purchases.

FinArt: This app automatically consolidates and categorizes your expenses from different accounts based on SMS data. It offers features like automatic tracking and categorization, bill reminders, and a secure way to manage your credit card expenses and monthly budget.

These apps allow cardholders to log in, upload receipts, and categorize expenses, which could include allocating the General Ledger (GL) code for each expense. You might want to explore these options further to see which one aligns best with your specific requirements.

I hope the information may helps you. 

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Sinead679 and grahamrodrigue,

Thank you for your post.

Welcome aboard to our newest members in the Community Forum! Just wanted to share a handy tool we have called the MYOB Capture app. It lets you snap photos of your receipts and send them straight to your MYOB In Tray helping you keep compliant and organised. For more information, please refer to this Help article: Using the MYOB Capture app.

Also, don't forget to browse through our MYOB App Marketplace! You'll find a variety of third-party applications that could enhance your experience even further. 

I'd also like to thank you grahamrodrigue for sharing your insights.

Feel free to post again if you need further help.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess