FIND A MATCHING TRANSACTION IN BANK FEEDS NOT THERE

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Lisa_H
Trusted Cover User
92 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

92Posts

8Kudos

4Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

FIND A MATCHING TRANSACTION IN BANK FEEDS NOT THERE

Hi

I usually use "Find a Matching Transaction" in bank feeds to match my payments.  I click on "Find" and then the appropriate transaction comes up and then I "match & approve."

First time ever, this is not working today for some reason.  When I click on "Find" there is no transnation there.  How can I fix this?

Thanks

Lisa_H

2 REPLIES 2
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: FIND A MATCHING TRANSACTION IN BANK FEEDS NOT THERE

Hi @Lisa_H 

Generally speaking, the following reasons why the relevant transaction will not appear for a match when selecting the Find option:

• The AccountRight transaction is not recorded to the same account as the bank transaction came in on
  • The AccountRight transaction is not recorded with a similar date or amount
  • The AccountRight transaction has already been reconciled or marked as cleared (ticked) in the Reconcile Accounts window.

My recommendation would be to see if the AccountRight transaction is listed in the Bank Register for that account with that date and amount. if so, check the Reconcile Accounts window to see if the transaction is listed in their or ticked (unticking it will make it appear for matching). 

If those conditions are met, we'd love to see some screenshots of the transaction that has come in, the transaction you are trying to match it to, and that Reconcile Accounts window for that account. This will allow us to investigate more closely.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Lisa_H
Trusted Cover User
92 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

92Posts

8Kudos

4Solutions

Re: FIND A MATCHING TRANSACTION IN BANK FEEDS NOT THERE

Hi Steven

It was the third option below - the transactions were ticked in the reconcile accounts window.  I unticked them and it worked!

Thanks.

Lisa_H

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post