MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,502Posts

44Kudos

156Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Matching Transactions

Hi @DSMTool,

Thanks for your post, and my apologies for the late response. There are a few things you can check. Firstly, the auto-approval of transactions can depend on your settings. According to a document titled "How auto-matching and auto-approval impact OIP reconciliation," if a unique matched transaction is found, it's auto-matched. However, when multiple matched transactions are found, it's marked as a "possible match." This means you might need to manually select the matched transaction and save it.

If you're using the AccountRight desktop version, there's a setting called "Auto-approve bank transactions matched to MYOB transactions." When this setting is on, auto-match and auto-approve happen. When it's off, auto-match still happens, but you need to manually approve the matched transaction.

Regarding the issue of not being able to match the electronic payment in 'Bank Feeds', there could be several reasons for this. One common issue is mistyped amounts. Even a small difference, like 1 cent, can prevent the transaction from matching. Since the lack of a match is caused by different amounts, we need to correct the amounts so they match the bank feed. By editing the transaction or deleting, reversing, and reentering it, we can ensure a match based on the identical amounts.

Please let us know how it goes on your end.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Kind regards,

Shella

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post