Forum Discussion

HDG
Experienced Cover User
6 months ago

Old transactions popping up as not reconciled

Hi 

Why are old transactions turning up as unreconciled when all i'm doing is viewing them not changing anything on it. 

This is very frustrating as I've now got a  numerous amount of unreconciled amounts.

You use to be able to view or even change a chq number without it unreconciling it - has this now changed?

3 Replies

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi HDG

We appreciate you posting this concern in the forum. 

I understand how editing cheque number without unreconciling a great feature in your use case. Unfortunately, you are unable able edit transactions that are already reconciled. We making sure that the transactions has complete information before reconciling it. 

As for the transactions that are showing unreconciled after viewing them, I will send you a private message to collect more information. 

In the meantime, feel free to create a new thread if you require any other assistance.

Thanks,
    Genreve 

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi HDG

Just touching base with you about the account reconciliation issue you've been experiencing. 

I've sent you a direct message to gather some more details that will help me look into your file. When you have a moment, please respond to that message if you need more help.

Thanks,
    Genreve

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi HDG

I trust this message finds you well. Just a quick note to let you know that we'll be closing this case due to a lack of updates on your concern.

Please don't hesitate to start a new thread if you need any further assistance.

Thanks,
    Genreve