PAYBY MYOB

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
AC24
1 Post
User
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

PAYBY MYOB

I have received a payment from MYOB PAYBY MYOB and I have no idea what invoices it is paying. Previously these transactions automatically apply and match so I haven't had to process any manually but this one isn't and I don't know where to find the information on what it is paying.

3 REPLIES 3
Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Re: PAYBY MYOB

Hi @AC24

Welcome to the Community Forum ! I've sent you a private message with information on this, you can view your private messages when signed into the Community Forum by clicking on your avatar on the top right hand side of the corner > select the envelope icon. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

rachan08
3 Posts
Cover User
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hello, could i please get this info also? It hasn't come across into my bank feed or my myob at all for some reason, so i cant use any myob methods that I know of to get this info - is there a way i can login to see what these payments are for, or I see someone else in a different forum said that they receive a weekly email notification for all their payby transactions. Could you advise how to set something like this up?

many thanks

EDIT: I have since found this info online, please disregard, thank you Smiley Happy 

Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Hi @rachan08

Thanks for your post. I've sent you a private message with the information on this, you can view your private mesage when signed into the community forum by clicking on your avatar on the top right hand corner of the window > select the envelope icon. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users to find this information.

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post