Reconcile Accounts

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
CAREYFIRSTNAT
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Reconcile Accounts

Hi there,

I have reconciled my bank dates as April 2023 but my accountant noted i have some transactions not allocated from November 2021.

How can i allocate theses old transactions? 

When I change dates as the bank statement date is a question " The Bank statement date you have entered is before the Last Reconciled Date for this account, and may be in error. If you wish to change the date click cancel"

Can someone help?

4 REPLIES 4
Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

58Kudos

140Solutions

Re: Reconcile Accounts

Hi @CAREYFIRSTNAT 

Thank you for your post, I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum, I hope you find it a valuable resource.

Can you please try to go to Banking>>Bank Transactions>>Under new banking, try and click on the Date column so that the triangle points down.

Let me know how you go, feel free to post again if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

gavin12345
Ultimate User
4,953 Posts
Ultimate User
Australia
Ultimate User

4,953Posts

1,000Kudos

633Solutions

Hi @CAREYFIRSTNAT 

This is likely not something you will be able to sort out over a forum, even with proper replies.

It might be best if you have a chat to your bookkeeper about bank reconciliation and the role it plays in having accurate accounts. There is something wrong if you have reconciled to Apr 2023 and there are Nov 2021 transactions 'not reconciled'. Without closely examining your accounts, while it is easy to 'hide' this, it is impossible to tell how to 'solve' this. 

These are either duplicate transactions (which means your financial statements for that period are likely to be incorrect) and should be deleted, or the transactions were posted to the wrong account, or there is a corruption in the file relating to bank reconciliations.

Regards

Gavin

(gavinw222@gmail.com)
CAREYFIRSTNAT
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you for your reply, but I can't find it  my product is Account Right Plus 

CAREYFIRSTNAT
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you Gavin for your time I will contact my accountant for that 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post