simonepremier
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Reconciliation Out of Balance

I have a situation where the Reconcile Account screen is showing a Out of Balance suddenly as of yesterday. When looking at previous Reconciliation Reports all balance but there appears to be transaction that have been reconciled missing in the Reconcile Account screen. I have tried unreconciling 3 months but it appears not to be fixing it.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Simone

1 REPLY 1
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,201 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,201Posts

118Kudos

491Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Reconciliation Out of Balance

Hi @simonepremier,

Welcome to the Community forum!

Thank you for your post and your patience in waiting for a response. 

The good news is that you're not alone, another customer had this same question, and there is an accepted solution in their post. Please refer to this link for more information: https://community.myob.com/t5/MYOB-Business-Banking/Bank-Reconciliations-out-of-balance-since-quot-u...

If you still require more information, there is a Help article as well: Fixing out of balance reconciliation, which has detailed information to assist with the process. On our website, you'll also find our virtual assistant, MOCA, where you can ask questions.

Please feel free to reach out if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post