Transactions been matched with Deposit but do not appear in the Bank Feed as green

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Sam-C
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Transactions been matched with Deposit but do not appear in the Bank Feed as green

Hi
We matched a deposit which appears in the Bank Feed with multiple transactions by Prepare Bank Deposit.
The matching has been completed and recorded.

However, the deposit in the Bank Feed window still appear as unmatched.

We have 4 of these deposits (each one with multiple transactions).

When using Find Transactions we can find these "matched" deposits which include all the relevant transactions, but still they do not close the deposit in the Bank Feed.  

I can delete all the transactions and re-do, but firstly it will take much of our time and secondly, I would like to know what is the reason for this fault. Is it something we did, or a glitch in MYOB.

1 REPLY 1
SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Re: Transactions been matched with Deposit but do not appear in the Bank Feed as green

Hi @Sam-C 

Sorry to see that no one has offered assistance with your query. When matching transactions on the Bank Feeds, it does require the amounts to match exactly.

If you compare the bank deposit that was created and the bank transaction - are they the exact same amount? Can you also check if the "pay from" account matches?

If it is not caused by one of the above - please feel free to reply with a screenshot of both so I can reproduce the error on my end. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post