Forum Discussion

3 years ago
Solved

AccountRight user limit

Hi everyone,

I'm looking at purchasing a MYOB Business AccountRight Plus subcription. It mentions that the account can be shared with other users and their access levels can be customised, however it doesn't mention how many users it can be shared with. I need it to support 5 users however intend to scale that up to 10 users. How many concurrent users does AccountRight support?

Kind regards,
Brenda

• Hi Brenda_D 

There is currently no limit to the number of users that can access an MYOB Business AccountRight Plus/Premier company file at the same time.

Although, as a general rule, I would say more than 10 users you would be likely more suited to the MYOB Advanced product range, which is designed for those bigger businesses. 

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Brenda_D 

There is currently no limit to the number of users that can access an MYOB Business AccountRight Plus/Premier company file at the same time.

Although, as a general rule, I would say more than 10 users you would be likely more suited to the MYOB Advanced product range, which is designed for those bigger businesses.