Changing Owner of Subscriptions

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Karen62S
Contributing Cover User
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Changing Owner of Subscriptions

I am currently the owner of multiple client's MYOB files, could you please assist in transferring the ownership of these files? I need to:

1) Upgrade the clients to be the owners of their files

2) Remove me as the owner/completely from the files so that I am no longer recieving invoices for these subscriptions

Karen
3 REPLIES 3
Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,009Posts

86Kudos

253Solutions

Re: Changing Owner of Subscriptions

Hi @Karen62S

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. Thank you for informing us about your concern. We apologize that you are having difficulty changing the ownership of the company files. I understand that you would like to remove yourself as the owner of the company files and transfer ownership to your clients. We regret any inconvenience this may have caused, and we thank you for your patience and understanding. 

I have sent you a private message here in the Community forum regarding your concern to change the ownership of the company files. To access this, please click on your forum display picture in the top right-hand corner of your screen, then choose the envelope icon that appears. 

Do let me know if you have any further trouble with that. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 
Leneth

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Karen62S
Contributing Cover User
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Leneth

Thank you for sending this.

My only other question in relation to this is that my MYOB serial number has 8 companies attached. I only need to change 7 of them, so how do I still keep my serial number but the others businesses get their own serial number?

Regards, Karen

Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,009Posts

86Kudos

253Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @Karen62S

Thank you for letting me know about this. 

In this matter, if you would like to keep your serial number and have a different serial number for the other company file, first you would need to set up an owner or administrator access for the other owner of the business using this Help Article Set up user access

After you set up an owner or administrator access for your client, please make sure to have a backup of the company files before we proceed with the next step for your client to have a different serial number. 

Please do let us know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 
Leneth

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post