Forum Discussion

2 years ago

MYOB monthly subscription fee DOUBLED in Feb. Why?

Doing quartertly accounts and just realised my subscription doubled in February. No email of explanation can be found, just auto paid the extra amount. Anyone got any thoughts?

And the display does not work as well as it used to. Cannot change the size of the windows if using multiples ( eg Sales +Register+Transaction Search. Makes it difficult as they are large and overlap too much.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi MaggieE 

Thank you so much for your post. For me to take a look at this, can you please send me a private message with the following information: 

* Serial number
       * Company name
       * Email Address and Full name

Regards,
    Earl

neatagear
      User

Same issue here.

Went from $52 / month from Jan2023 and before, up to $130 / month in Feb2023 and every month since then.
      That is 150% increase ???  No email notifications either. please explain here for others searching.

gavin12345
        Ultimate User

Hi neatagear  and MaggieE 

Like many larger businesses, MYOB exists to make money. And like many businesses they entice you to sign up or upgrade with an introductory offer for example 50% off for the first 3 months. In the fine print you will probably find they advise that the price will change to the full price after that period. This could explain why the price doubled and no notification was provided.

Regards

Gavin