Two companys file in cloud

TamaraLeal
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Two companys file in cloud

I currently have a MYOB AccountRight Live Premier Perpetual License and one company on the cloud. I would like to add a new company to the cloud. Should I upgrade my subscription or purchase a new one?

1 REPLY 1
grahamrodrigue
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Two companys file in cloud

@TamaraLealDoglikesbest wrote:

I currently have a MYOB AccountRight Live Premier Perpetual License and one company on the cloud. I would like to add a new company to the cloud. Should I upgrade my subscription or purchase a new one?

Hello,

To add a new company to the cloud with your existing MYOB AccountRight Live Premier Perpetual License, you generally do not need to purchase a new subscription. Here’s what you can do:

Check Your Subscription: Ensure that your current subscription allows for an additional company file to be added. With AccountRight Premier, you can activate two company files.

Upload Your Company File: If you have an available slot for an online file, you can upload your other company file online by clicking the “Go Online (Upload This File)” button.

Additional Costs: If you need to add more than the included company files, there might be an extra cost per month or year. It’s best to contact MYOB directly to inquire about the costs for additional cloud files.

I hope the information may helps you. 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post