Extending access to new user

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
ai_ling
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Extending access to new user

Hi MYOB team,

I need to provide access to a new user. I do not have admin rights yet to do it. My manager had the rights but he has suddenly left the organization.

Can you please help on how to go about it?

4 REPLIES 4
ai_ling
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Extending access to new user

I am getting a pop up saying " Unable to invite user - you need to be an online administrator or the company file owner to invite the user" 

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Hi @ai_ling 

The current AccountRight Live Owner can invite another AccountRight Live Administrator to the company file if required.

Should the AccountRight Live Owner/primary contact of the account has moved on then we would be looking at needing a change of details form to be completed. This will be required to be completed to showcase who the current primary contact is and thus we can make that user the AccountRight Live Owner. I've sent you a change of details form via direct email.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

ai_ling
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Steven,

Thanks for the detailed explanation. However, the previous company file owner (my boss) has resigned and it won't be possible for us to obtain his details / signature now.

Also there is another catch here - while my boss was based out of Melbourne, Australia; currently I am based out of Hyderabad, India. Is there a requirement of a local ID to be a MYOB AccountRight Live Owner ?

Please suggest a way forward. I need to urgently extend accesses to multiple people as there are lot of personnel changes going on in the company and work is getting hampered.

Awaiting a quick response. Thanks!

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Hi @ai_ling 

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you in relation to your query.

If the previous primary contact's signature is not able to be obtained for a particular reason, then we would require further documentation as outlined in that Change of Details form.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post