Online training

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
JB22
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Online training

Hi all.

Newby here to MYOB and my employer has suggestion to try find some online courses I can do.  Not sure where to go as I clicked in the MYOB page and it just hangs and not sure I am in the right place.  Any suggetions will be much appreciated.  Would just like the pages I can go to, I am using but more help the better.  Cheers and thank in advance. JB22

3 REPLIES 3
Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Re: Online training

Hi @JB22

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum ! I'd recommend checking out our MYOB Academy page which has a list of online courses available for our software products. 

If there is anything that you're after specifically please let me know so I can send through some help articles. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

JB22
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I had already found the MYOB Academy but unfortunately when I click in there, it just hangs and I can't go any further.  I am new to MYOB, I am actually using it, but want to understand more of the features.  Cheers

JB22

Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Hi @JB22

I'd recommend clearing your browser cache and attempt accessing the website again, do let me know how it goes. I've listed below a few help articles about AccountRight and its features:

Also, there is a support drop down on our website that has more information and the ability to search for help articles. 

Do let me know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post