Forum Discussion

sunnym
Contributing User
4 years ago
Solved

SYSTEM

Capture.JPG

User ID (system)

who is accessing this? how do i identify?

I am getting heaps of this.  what is the meaning of session ID description?

• Hi sunnym

Thank you for your post. The System user is used by automated or batch operations performance through the AccountRight API, this user completes some of the system based tasks and functions. Some examples of this is the automated Bank Feeds pushed into the company file, which would account for the instances of System user throughout the night. Also invoice reminders accesses invoice details in order to send out invoice email via the System user. Others may include the auto matching for Bank Feeds.

Please do let us know if you have any further questions. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi sunnym

Thank you for your post. The System user is used by automated or batch operations performance through the AccountRight API, this user completes some of the system based tasks and functions. Some examples of this is the automated Bank Feeds pushed into the company file, which would account for the instances of System user throughout the night. Also invoice reminders accesses invoice details in order to send out invoice email via the System user. Others may include the auto matching for Bank Feeds.

Please do let us know if you have any further questions. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.