Forum Discussion

HDG
Experienced Cover User
6 months ago
Solved

SLOW - SLOW - SLOW SYSTEM

Is anybody else experiencing the slowness of MYOB Account Right - desktop version? 

I've cleared the cache on all machines, i've uninstalled and reinstalled, rebooted my router and still it's like I've gone back to dial up.

What is going on? We cannot work like this... need some answers please

• Hi HDG,

Thank you for your response.

After reviewing your account on our backend, I've found that your file size is 60.3 MB. To exclude your AccountRight file from your antivirus software, you can follow the detailed instructions provided in this Help article: Speed and performance tips.

Should you need any more assistance, please don't hesitate to ask. I'm here to help.

If my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

4 Replies

• Hi HDG 

How big is your file when you restore it offline? Ar2023 files tend to give slower response times once you have a certain size, for example anything over 1.2 GB is likely to be slow.

Have you excluded the latest update from your virus scan software?

Regards

Gavin

HDG
      Experienced Cover User

Gavin thanks for responding. I have no idea how to check the size of my file and am not sure whether the file is excluded from my virus protection? Could you expand on this please?  

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi HDG,

Thank you for your response.

After reviewing your account on our backend, I've found that your file size is 60.3 MB. To exclude your AccountRight file from your antivirus software, you can follow the detailed instructions provided in this Help article: Speed and performance tips.

Should you need any more assistance, please don't hesitate to ask. I'm here to help.

If my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

• Hi HDG,

Thank you for your post, and I'm sorry for the late response.

We are aware of a recent incident where some of our users experienced slow performance with our software. The issue was identified, and our team promptly addressed the issue. The problem was due to a temporary service outage that caused extreme slowness, making the service practically unusable for some customers.

Thank you for your patience.

If you're still experiencing slow performance, please feel free to reach out, and I'd be happy to assist further.

I would also like to thank you gavin12345  for providing a prompt response.

Cheers,

Princess