Forum Discussion

OlyaM
User
6 months ago
Solved

System requirements & cost

Hello,
Could you please advise what the system requirements are if we decide to proceed with MYOB AccountRight Plus? 

Also, are there any yearly subscription charges? 
Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Olya

• Hi OlyaM,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it a great source of information.

For MYOB AccountRight Plus, the system requirements generally include compatible operating systems like Windows 10 or later, sufficient RAM, and recommended disk space. You can find detailed system requirements in this Help article, Minimum System Requirements. Regarding subscription charges, MYOB has transitioned from offering annual subscriptions to a monthly subscription model. This means there's no longer an annual subscription available. Instead, users are charged on a monthly basis for their subscription to AccountRight Plus.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance. I'm here to help.

If my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

3 Replies

• Hi OlyaM,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it a great source of information.

For MYOB AccountRight Plus, the system requirements generally include compatible operating systems like Windows 10 or later, sufficient RAM, and recommended disk space. You can find detailed system requirements in this Help article, Minimum System Requirements. Regarding subscription charges, MYOB has transitioned from offering annual subscriptions to a monthly subscription model. This means there's no longer an annual subscription available. Instead, users are charged on a monthly basis for their subscription to AccountRight Plus.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance. I'm here to help.

If my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

OlyaM
      User

Hi Princess,

Thanks a lot for your reply, very much appreciated. 

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi OlyaM,

You're very welcome! If you have questions or encounter any issues in the future, feel free to reach out anytime. We're always here to help.

Cheers,

Princess