Forum Discussion

Ian-Belgamba
Experienced Cover User
3 years ago

Very few fields available when trying to Print Customer Cards. (or any cards)

MYOB only allows Name, Phone, Type, Balance. This is hopeless. I should be able to select any fields to give me a print of Cards. 

9 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    LRBooks61
    Ultimate Cover User

Hi,

When you run a report in MYOB there is a top ribbon , there is a tab to insert/ modify.

This does allow you to add different fields to a report. If you haven't already had a look at this it may give you the information you want.

If it does you can save the report as a custom report for use at a later stage.

Hope this helps

Lisa

• Hi Ian-Belgamba 

Just to add to Lisa's ( LRBooks61 ) advice, the Card List (Summary) report displays the Name, Phone, Type and Balance. You can add the Status, Card ID and Custom List fields to this report by clicking on Insert/Modify>>Show/Hide.

The Card List (Detail) report displays all card information. You can customise this report by clicking on Insert/Modify>>Show/Hide.

Please let us know if you need further information.

Ian-Belgamba
      Experienced Cover User

Hello Tracey,

Thank you but the Card List (Detail) report that you recommended prints one page per customer.  I ended up with a 400 page report.  All I want is a spreadsheet with one customer per line (as per the Summary report) but with the option to choose different fields to display as columns.  Cheers,  Ian 

Tracey_H
        Former Staff

Hi Ian-Belgamba 

You can customise that report by clicking on Insert/Modify>>Show Hide. 

Customising reports

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Digiwise
      Experienced Partner

PaulBihet's suggestion of using the MYOB for Excel addon may work for you in this case.  However, the data available in the addon is extremely limited.

If you would like a solution similar to 'Myob for Excel' but with the complete MYOB dataset available, you could use software we have developed: https://www.mybi.com.au.   Please contact me here or through the MyBI web site if you would like more information on this option.

Regards,

Clancy