Share your ideas for improving the new AccountRight. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

AccountRight

Accounts List: Hide Inactive Accounts

VickiS
Experienced Partner

70Posts

42Kudos

1Solutions

62 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia
New
New

It would be good to be able to hide the inactive accounts in the Account Lists screen.  Also to hide the closed bank accounts in the Company Data Auditor - Account Reconciliation screen.

New
3 Comments
Experienced Partner LeanneM
56 Posts
Experienced Partner
It would also be great to be able to run a balance sheet that includes accounts with a zero balance and excludes accounts marked at inactive
Experienced Cover User MBLegADL
19 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Since it is near impossible to delete an account now with any activity on it, even from years ago, is there any consideration to being able to hide inactive accounts from the chart of accounts display.  I inherited a mess and the number of obsolete account lines is nearly more than the active ones, yet I have to view them all.   GRRRR.....

rpvcn
2 Posts
Cover User

I have multiple inactive accounts in the accounts list that make it incredibly tedious for current workflow - it seems only logical to be able to hide them from the accounts list once they are made in active - is there any hope this will become an option?