Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Display: Make Tax amount easier to view (remove grey)

Partner

9Posts

34Kudos

0Solutions

9 Posts
Partner
Australia

I find that the "Tax" field in the new AccountRight version is quite hard to read as it is grey on grey. I understand it is grey as it is an auto-calculated field, however it would be a great idea for the font to be darker as this is a field that i constantly review to ensure the gst claimed is correct. Black font with a grey background would be much easier to view.

"GST Field in AccoutRight a little hard to view"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: February 2014

HI @AngeW Thank you for your feedback. I agree the Tax box can be hard to read. A black font on a grey background would be easier. I would recommend if you would like to see this idea implement in future releases of the program that you do vote and comment if required.

1 Comment
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
HI @AngeW Thank you for your feedback. I agree the Tax box can be hard to read. A black font on a grey background would be easier. I would recommend if you would like to see this idea implement in future releases of the program that you do vote and comment if required.