Forum Discussion

6 months ago
Solved

MYOB 2023.10 not displaying

On startup of MYOB2023.10 the acive screen appears to be of in space. To explain, I start MYOB as normal and when hovering over the Icon on the taskbar it shows a window but will not display on either of my two monitors. When clicking on the Icon there is a flash of a window outline coming from the top of the right monitor and then nothing. Looking for a fix asap! Anyone have any experiences they wish to share? Thanks

• Hi Steveb2

Thanks for posting your concern in the forum. 

I'm sorry to hear about your difficulties accessing your program. Generally, the application is not responsive if it's not finished updating to the new version. I recommend opening the application again to see if the issue persists until now. If the issue persists, please uninstall and reinstall the application. 

Let us know if you require any further assistance with this. 

Thanks,
    Genreve

1 Reply

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Steveb2

Thanks for posting your concern in the forum. 

I'm sorry to hear about your difficulties accessing your program. Generally, the application is not responsive if it's not finished updating to the new version. I recommend opening the application again to see if the issue persists until now. If the issue persists, please uninstall and reinstall the application. 

Let us know if you require any further assistance with this. 

Thanks,
    Genreve