MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

Share your ideas for improving the new AccountRight. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

AccountRight

Online invoice: Reminders - customise text

Catherine-P
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

17Kudos

0Solutions

7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia

I would like the ability to customise the emails that are sent out as part of the Automatic Invoice Reminders function.  I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants text that differs to the current default option.

"Automatic Invoice Reminder emails - customise text"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: November

Thank you for your idea. Our team has reviewed the idea and has ensured it meets our idea submission criteria. For more information on idea submission criteria, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

3 Comments
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
26,996 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Thank you for your idea. Our team has reviewed the idea and has ensured it meets our idea submission criteria. For more information on idea submission criteria, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

Trusted Cover User AndrewStephen
217 Posts
Trusted Cover User

This is an absolute MUST for this feature to be useful.

In its current form, it causes more bad will will customers than what we would get as a benefit.

Please refer to my post in the general AR forum regarding Invoice Reminders.

Contributing Cover User Access21
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Hi Catherine, i agree, i posted a similar comment myself on another forum, our reminders go out with the message - "Urgent Reminder" and some of our clients havent liked that at all. I was looking everywhere for a way to edit the reminder text, but its not possible at the moment -  thanks for your comment Access21.