Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Reports: Total hours allocated to job

Cover User

1Posts

45Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
Cover User
Australia
New
New

We have recently changed to MYOB payroll and use your timesheets not time billing for entering and processing pays.   Your customer support have advised there is currently no report available in your Payroll reporting, that is able to generate a total number of hours for individual or all employees per job.   Currently your reporting only provides a cost per job for wages.  We require a report that will provide a total number of hours per payroll category i.e. Base hours, overtime for a given employee or all employees for a specified period.   

"Payroll Job Allocation Reporting Total Number of Hours"

34 Comments
Silodebbie
2 Posts
Cover User

It would be great to see this on a report

Thanks!

archiewhisky
Partner
5 Posts
Partner

IT WOULD BE GOOD FOR JOB COSTING PURPOSES IF THE FOLLOWING REPORTS COULD SHOW THE REQUIRED INFORMATION:

PAYROLL CATEGORY TRANSACTIONS - COULD SHOW HRS WORKED AGAINST DOLLLAR AMOUNT FOR EACH CATEGORY, AS THIS REPORT ALREADY FILTERS BY JOB.

PAYROLL CATEGORY SUMMARY REPORT - ALL THE REQUIRED INFORMATION ON THIS REPORT APART FROM THE ABILITY TO FILTER BY JOB.

CHEERS STEVEN M

Lee13
Experienced Cover User
16 Posts
Experienced Cover User

We have a need for a report showing:

Job Nos and hours worked - base hours and overtime for example.

Using Payroll Category Transaction Report only provides a dollar value.  To charge out jobs, we have our own labour rates but we need the hours worked to be accurate.

Thank you.

KellyB2014
Experienced Cover User
17 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Would still like to see this happen desperately

KellyB2014
Experienced Cover User
17 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I would love to see a report that displayed the units (hours) over a given period of time per payroll category rather than gross amount eg how many hours overtime at 1.5x between July and December etc I am sure this would be fairly easy to incorporate in to the report folder. Great when estimating for new projects.

Denise_Cimarosti
Partner
95 Posts
Partner

need this too please

Cassandra_Burr
Partner
5 Posts
Partner

Hi!

Is there any work toward this happening?  Surely it's a reasonable easy report to create, and it would definitely help a lot of companies.  One of my clients is currently going through the timesheets to tediously calculate all hours worked on a particular job.  MYOB is so useful for allocated time, expenses, sales etc to particular jobs, but to not have the function to report on the number of hours worked by employees on each job seems a bit ill-advised.  It would certainly be a huge timesaver, and encourage more people to use more of the functions that MYOB provides.  My clients already complain about the price, something like this would help them feel they are getting what they pay for.

GregBence
2 Posts
Cover User

Has this been resolved?

As it would be useful per job / company wide for LTI's and job budgeting purposes.

jevena
Contributing Cover User
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User

I agree this type of hours and rate and dollars associated with each job would be very beneficial.

projectArt1
3 Posts
Cover User

This would be very beneficial to my business too, so that I can track hours allocated to a job by quote, against the actual hours processed to MYOB for payroll.