Partner Zone

Share your ideas for improving the new AccountRight. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: In Tray - attach documents

PET
Cover User

1Posts

502Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
Cover User
Australia

I have seen the in tray for purchases and ask if there are any plans to add an in tray to the sales invoice side. It would be very helpful to us as a solar installation company to store all compliance and design pdfs with the installation sale record, so that over time we when we re-visit the sale record we can find all of that in one place. 

'In tray for Sales?"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: March 2015

Hi @PET 

Thank you for your idea in regards to AccountRight and sale transactions.

Currently the In Tray can be used for purchases only. I would encourage other users that would like to see the ability to upload documents to be read for Sale transactions/an "Out Tray" to vote and comment if required.

285 Comments
Shilpi
2 Posts
User

Appreciate if you could please include the ability for us to attach documents to sales as well. Currently we can only attach documents to purchases and spend money.

Thanks

pen2y
2 Posts
User

This idea has got 200 over votes since 2015 but no response yet? We need this for our business to attach POs etc for invoices, would love to see more activity around this topic

RMDC
5 Posts
User

Hello,

Is this something that MYOB will be considering soon? It would be extremely useful.

It would also be useful to be able to attach customer remittance advices to a banking receipt. Is this something MYOB is considering?

Thanks, Rachael 

HiliExc
1 Post
User

I want employees to be able to send me their job dockets in the same way they send me receipts through MYOB capture, (have an in-tray for sales) with the only difference being I want to be able to link them to invoices.  I am required to send copies of these work dockets with each invoice to our customers, so when I print the invoice, I would like the attached dockets to print with it.  

Scaff
2 Posts
Cover User

That will save so much time is I could attach documents to sales.  Please consider this for your next update. 

WhitmanHolmes
Experienced Cover User
13 Posts
Experienced Cover User

We need to attach release forms to each of the invoices submitted to our customers. It would be super awesome if this option was made avaialable so we don't have to store 50 boxes with 7 years worth of paperwork as per our industry requirements.

helena
7 Posts
Cover User

It would be very useful to us to be able to attach pdf's to sales invoices

JOIRIS
7 Posts
User

ABILITY TO ATTACH DOCUMENTS TO SALES

LynnH
Partner
7 Posts
Partner

Am keen for MYOB Accountright to be able to upload externally produced invoices from an in-tray. I work remotely part time as a contractor. The business has erratic sales and the  principal uses own software and design to provide the description of sale and send the invoice, sending a cc to me for me to input to MYOB and to retain a copy for records. Wouldnt it be lovely and efficient if it could be sent to the MYOB inbox, used as basis for creating sale transaction in MYOB and attached from the inbox to the sale transaction

LynnH

konmanos
Trusted User
95 Posts
Trusted User

You need to move to Xero.. I was on MYOB and moved and do not have the issue you are all reporting here..