11 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

11Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Auto build has numbers entered automatically

Hi all, we do auto builds to convert green coffee to roasted coffee and when we go into auto build, every time we do it, we scroll to the bottom and there are already numbers entered into the 'Quantity to build' field. We try to remember to re-set those values to 0 but because you can 't see them sometimes it's forgotten. Any ideas why these wouldn't all be 0 by default?

4 REPLIES 4
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,201 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,201Posts

118Kudos

492Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Auto build has numbers entered automatically

Hi @cre8ivedan,

Thank you for reaching out regarding the challenges you're encountering with auto-build, and I apologize for the delayed response.

The default values in the "Quantity to build" field may be pre-populated based on the previous entry. To ensure these values are consistently set to zero, please click on the "None" option before proceeding with the auto-build. Please see the attached screenshot below:

Please let me know if you require further assistance. I'm happy to help.

If my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

cre8ivedan
Contributing User
11 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

11Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Fair enough, seems like it would be better to just have them default to zero especially ones where you can't see them but now we know we won't make the mistake again. 

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,201 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,201Posts

118Kudos

492Solutions

Hi @cre8ivedan,

Thank you for your response. 

You're absolutely right that having them default to zero is a preferable approach. I appreciate your understanding of the steps outlined to ensure the values are set to zero.

If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to start a new post. I'm here to assist you.

Cheers,

Princess

Azza77
Contributing User
11 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

11Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

This appears to happen when there are orders entered but there is insufficient stock.  The auto build then automatically wants to create the stock to meet the order.  Is there a way to turn this feature off as just because we have an order doesn't mean we are ready to build the inventory.

ie can you make MYOB chose the 'none' feature by default when autobuild is opened.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post