Forum Discussion

CraigW
Partner
3 years ago

2021 Fin Year STP Reports blank

Hi. In responding to a query regarding STP, I looked up the Payroll Reporting Centre in Accountright to find that all the STP reports lodged for the 2021 financial year are now just showing zeros. It's the same in all my clients' files and they now don't have a complete record of what was lodged. Can someone please explain why this has occurred and if it will be rectified? The current financial year seems unaffected.

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Yanike_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi CraigW 

Are the figures correct in the YTD verification report? Then this is display issue only. In order to fix this, change the Employment Basis for the impacted employees in their card file to something else, save the changes and then change the Employment Basis back to what it was. On declaring the next payrun, the reports should be displayed properly. 

CraigW
      Partner

Hi Yanike_S

It is a display issue rather than  reporting issue as the reports were correct when the 2021 year was finalised. However, now all the reports for the 2021 year are showing zeros including the verification report. Is this intentional? Do we only have a limited time after the end of the year to access the reports? I notice that the 2020 financial year reports cannot be selected to view.

The current (2022) financial year reports are displaying correctly.

This not an isolated issue. It is affecting all my client's Accountright files.

Regards,

Craig

Yanike_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi CraigW 

Thanks for your post. I am sorry to hear that all your clients files have been affected. Could you send me screenshots of the reports and YTD showing 0? You could send these to me via Private message if they contain sensitive information.

Only this year and last years information is available in the Payroll reporting centre>>EOFY finalisation tab.